Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My First Day Interning at VT!

When I heard that I would be working at the Thinkabit Lab I was so excited. I came during the spring thinking that it was going to be dull but it was extremely fun. I learned how to program and worked with Arduinos. I was surprised that my mentor remembered me. my mentors name is Jim Egenrieder and I was really thrilled to work with him again. We introduced ourselves to our peers and guests that would often. He gave us a tour of the building and also told us that we would be working with the elderly/kids. I was delighted about the thought of working with the elderly/kids. Towards the end of the day, he gave a great idea of starting a blog to track of what we did that day. Abian suggested to take a group picture and it was a great idea. I felt relieved after the day ended and was ready to come back the next day :D


No comments:

Post a Comment